Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

This weekend was AWESOME!


The "Power Packed Day" training in Phoenix with Presidential team leader Cheryl Ables was top notch! Every time I go to a training, it builds on what I know and I always come away learning new things. One really cool difference this training was that Cheryl invited her accountant to talk to use for about 30 minutes or so on how the IRS gives home based businesses great LEGAL tax breaks-- I didn't realize that my autoships were tax deductible because they are a requirement to stay in business (that was just one little tidbit I learned--another thing is that by the time you buy the Gold builder pack, with the tax benefit it costs $700 instead of $1000..

It was totally awesome....

Go to Upseminars for information on the next training--and the 3 day Power Packed Training in Dallas Texas is a MUST if you want to jump start your business!!

No comments: