Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Vitamins, Doctors and the power of the Media in making things not what they appear

Since this nationally known MD decided to bash Vemma----not mentioning that he has his own line of vitamins that he currently touts, I decided to get his "free" vitamin advisory. I chose my answers based on what my health issues were before Vemma to see what he would recommend. AMazing, for a 30 day supply it runs $134 where as I pay $60 and my issues are resolved--NOT what he was saying in his article on March 14th 2008. See the screen shot below:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vitamin Advisor - Your Recommendation Questions? Call 800.585.5055
Start Page | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4

Begin building your Daily CustomPaks™ from my recommended program below!

J, based on your answers to the Vitamin Advisor questionnaire, my recommendations for addressing your primary health issues are as follows:.
printable view
Dr. XXX's Proprietary Formula: Your Primary Health Support
Antioxidant and Multivitamin >> Why? Sound Advice and Ingredients from Dr. XXXX
The basic foundation for nutrition insurance. This formula is the key to safeguarding your immune system, especially in times of stress.

Dr.XXXXX's Recommendation: Your High Priority Health Concerns

To realize the full benefits of any supplement program, consistent use is key. I recommend that you take your supplements for at least 90 days to start seeing positive results.

If you have any questions our expert nutritionists are standing by to help you - call us toll-free at 800-585-5055.

Your selected formulas are available for $4.49 per day. Please select a supply cycle:


30 days $134.70 60 days $269.40 90 days $404.10 120 days $538.80 150 days$673.50 180 days $808.20 (hmm 90 days Vemma = $180, Dr. XXX $404.10)


CRAZY isn't it--I pay $2.00 a day LESS then his recommendation and I KNOW I feel better and my bloodwork is better.

Just because a "DR" says something, doesn't make it so--always look behind the curtain to see what is really going on--- I take Vemma because I know it works for me, if you choose to take it or not--that is up to you--move on and next!


**site addy was Vitamin advisory

No comments: