Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Life Deposits-Transformation Day 2


 Planning out my day's food and exercise strategy knowing I have a 7 hour round trip drive I committed to make--I said I would do it and I need to do what I say consistently not just when it's easy.

Sitting here I thought about the story with the pennies--how it is better to be given/save a penny doubled every day rather than a million dollars all at once.  Losing weight, getting healthier is the same kind of thing.  We make small changes, make deposits into our "health bank account" every day by the choices and decisions we make. At first it may not look like its moving along and we question our decisions, our plan, our goal--it is those small focused consistent daily actions that create the habit and create the life/health/weight we want--I loved reading Darren Hardy's book "The Compound Effect" because this is exactly what happens--in everything you want to be successful at-relationships are no different.

I have been focused on the idea of transformation now for a week, really delving into what I want to change--I want to be happy.  That sounds so simple, yet so complex.  Finding what makes you happy is just as much of an "exercise" as determining your goals and plans for your life.  If you haven't already, you have got to read "Get Happy Now"   then click on the title here, these two books are at the top of my "Hot Summer Reading" list this month.
~JeanneMarie~


No comments: