Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 1 Of My 90 Day Transformation

Day One!

Increase water intake to 110 oz-YES
Cardio -YES 30 minutes
Eating-ON TARGET
1350 calories is my goal-hit under 1100
What I ate today
Breakfast:
Vi pack coffee with NF milk and stevia
Vishake- half frozen banana, 4 frozen strawberries, 1 cup NSA Flaxmilk
                  2 Scoops VI Shape

30 Minutes Cardio with recovery 2 scoop Vi Shape shake, water and a PRO
2 sets 10 squats  3 sets 15 ab crunches-

LUNCH-Magazine Debut/Challenge Party-sampled shakes, the equivelant of one shake with 1/2 cup fruit and and 1/8th of a banana, unsweetened flaxmilk

DINNER: rice tortilla, 1 slice LF Cheddar cheese 2 oz sliced turkey 1/4 C homemade avocado Salsa

Since I have about 250 calories left ( I didn't eliminate the exercise calories--that day may come) I plan to eat some more turkey with avocado salsa sans the tortilla with a little cheese--that should bring me right where I need to be

So I had actually 3 shakes today and 2 meals. Having had GBSx, my meals are what for a lot of people are their snacks or "light" meals--The shakes are definitely my friend-quality protein low calorie low fat. 

Plan for tomorrow:

2-3 shakes 2 meals or snacks
Cardio 30 minutes plus Core exercises Ab cunch, Superman, Toe Touchers


No comments: