Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Something To Think About

"Happiness is to be found along the way, not at the end of the road, for then the journey is over and it is too late. Today, this hour, this minute is the day, the hour, the minute for each of us to sense the fact that life is good, with all of its trials and troubles, and perhaps more interesting because of them."
Robert R. Updegraff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I received this quote in my daily Bob Proctor Insight Of The Day email.  It served as an excellent reminder for me in this early morning that I must be happy right where I am, the joys of life are in the here and now, not in the "Someday I'll"...living in the land of "Someday I'll" leads to frustration and defeat.  Join me, today, this moment and live in the here and now!

Embrace Happiness!!

~Just something to think about~
JmFUSCO

No comments: