Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reflections and loss

I am sitting here tonight living what I have heard at many Vemma events--that "what if you DON'T tell someone about Vemma". My friend Mike was diagnosed with brain cancer and although Mark and I shared the product, he even taking it for a month, he decided that he would do the chemo. That was several months ago. He has been having multiple health issues and just now, I received word that they have found cancer throughout his body. My heart just breaks for this family, his youngest daughter is just 17, he being only 50--that is so young.

I/we introduced them to Vemma, they made the choice and decision not to go that route--my conscious is "free" although my heart breaks. I only write this because I know what amazing health results others have had on the product. Please, and this is for myself as for anyone, don't let fear of a "no" stop you from sharing this product with everyone you know---it is life changing--even though it seems "too late" I will again offer the product to my friend--miracles never cease and my friend RachelT just this week told me a story of her friends Mom with cancer and how the product, although it didn't take away the cancer or delay her death, made her more comfortable in the time she had left here on earth......

Share the product you never know who's life you can affect for the good....

No comments: