Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jillian Michaels and the Wii

My kids have a Wii and I have been thinking about getting them Wii Fit just to add some more movement into all our lives..when I saw this article this morning, I thot "cool" maybe something I'd really like to do too! I love Jillian's workouts--she kicks my butt tho but it is definitely something I need! LOL! I am working through the "30 Day Shred" and the power sculpt series. Nearly breaking my toe last night has put a damper on my exercise routine for the moment :( :( :( but I figure I'll concentrate on the upper body and not do all the jumping jacks etc. The getting up on my toes to do a plank would just about kill me right now!
Excerpts from the article below: full article available HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jillian Michaels brings fitness know-how to Wii
Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:05am EDT

By David Ward

SAN DIEGO (Hollywood Reporter) - Game publisher Majesco Entertainment has announced a partnership with celebrity fitness trainer Jillian Michaels for an exercise-themed video game for the Nintendo Wii.

"Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009," slated for a holiday release, leverages the motion-based Wii system and Balance Board accessory to create a title that combines solid game play with a fitness regimen, advice and exercise techniques provided by Michaels, the strength trainer and life coach on NBC's "The Biggest Loser."

"I truly think this type of product will be instrumental in revolutionizing the fitness industry and will help combat the childhood obesity epidemic in this country," Michaels said.


Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

No comments: