Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15th 2008

Tax Day!!

WaaHoo...

Ok, so I don't get THAT excited about paying my taxes, I mean, who DOES???
What I AM excited about are the taxes I DON'T have to pay because I made the decision
to start my own home based business (HBB) !!

It really makes a difference----I mean, I was out doing business and everywhere I went had something to do with Vemma--so, my miles are deductible--I keep an excel log in my car on a clipboard. I drove from my JOB to another place I work because I love being there--and I was delivering some Verve! to a new team member--vwalla, the miles from JOB 1 to the next destination are deductible- I was driving those miles anyway--my HBB gives me the opportunity to utilize the breaks that Uncle Sam has written LEGALLY into the tax code....

Are you tired of paying taxes???? Waiting for the next payday??
The IRS doesn't have to be the "enemy".....take control of your own life!
Take a chance on yourself, start your own home based business..
you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!!!

My vehicle is Vemma/Verve--personally my favorite :)

No comments: