Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Attitudes

There is a sign up at my J-O-B (just over broke) that says " Attitudes are everything, is yours worth catching?"

I must confess that there was a time in the (too) recent past in which that sign used to really aggravate me especially when deep down I KNEW mine at the moment was lethal. I was angry about and at everything...

Fast forward a few months and many books and introspections later----
I KNOW attitude is everything AND mine is worth catching

I read the following quote today and it is SO true---

"Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working 24 hours a day for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force." Tom Blandi


When I am positive and set forth a positive mindset, positive things, people, and events are drawn to me----thus creating more positive energy within and around me---it is mostly contagious and really repels those who are negative (unless they have a death wish for you and consider you a challenge to tick off).

Negativity is also contagious, it is also unhealthy for mind, body and spirit....
You know how you feel when the caller ID has a name that you know when they start talking at you, they suck the life out of you and the sunshine goes away----they exhaust you, depress you and then go along their miserable way...

Don't allow that to happen--Now days, if it's a phone call, I let it go to voice mail, if it's a person coming my way, I either make a smooth detour or set my mind to emit as much positive energy ahead of me so either they are changed OR they stay away..

For me, this change started with Vemma and grew as I learned that the business opportunity is steeped in relationships and personal growth ( the attached pay plan is a cool bonus! ) Today, I can't imagine living the life that I was..yes, some days I don't "feel" great all day or when I wake up knowing it's a busy day at the J-O-B BUT I know I have a choice--feelings are real at the moment but I have the POWER to make those feelings different...I always have and always will--attitudes and feelings are all about CHOICE!

Make the CHOICE today to live your life Positive and uplifting---you aren't the only one that will benefit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing,insightful and one at 4:05 AM too! Wow, girl, your brain kicks in early.~Judy