Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Visions

"People who consider themselves victims of their circumstances will always remain victims unless they develop a greater vision for their lives."

Stedman Graham
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many of us are trapped into small visions? I know myself, I can get all caught up in the here and now--living in the moment, distracted by the pothole in my path rather then looking ahead and seeing the glorious mountain ahead of me. One misses out on so many of life's best moments when they don't look beyond what is happening "right now". Our society is "all about me"....I don't believe everything revolves around me--- there are plans and purposes beyond my small existence that yes, I have a part in, but I am in the chorus, not the main character.....

Dream big, look ahead to see where you are going---living life without a big vision is like driving cross country without a road map--if you don't know where you are going, how will you get there??

No comments: