Live Your Life With Passion and Enthusiasm! Release the positive in you and your relationships! Better health and wellness in ALL areas are now YOURS!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Thot for the Day

"Practice distancing yourself from negative emotions by observing them without judgment when they occur."

This comment from a doctor spoke to me as I can allow other people's negativity to affect my reality----the judgment I find that I fall into is that the negativity (or anger or disappointment or whatever) has something to do with something I did--I personalize it----i

The popular "flip" comment is "It's all about me"......
Life is NOT all about me


I fell in love with the picture above---it flows and I get lost in the depth.....

*artwork by skulkey and available at deviantart

No comments: